Sunday, January 13, 2013

Where the Wild Things Are

Happy Sunday!  I'm moving into my new apartment all this week which means everything's a little crazy at the moment.  I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post, but I'll try my best to get in a few words by 11am every morning.  Anyway, today's quote was inspired by the book/movie Where the Wild Things Are.  I still haven't seen the movie, but I've always loved the book.  Sometimes we all need a reminder that it's okay to be a little wild :D

Has anyone seen the movie?  Is it worth the 101 minutes?


3 comments:

  1. good look with your move!

    i also mentioned you on my blog today, check it out!
    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw the movie either. I love the book and didn't want the movie to ruin it

    Some of my best friends in Melbourne lived at that same Unilodge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog, girlie! And this post. Great quote ;)
    Now following, I'm in blog-love!! <3
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover