Thursday, January 3, 2013

Introduction to Catch-21

Whoops, before I add anymore posts, I should probably introduce myself.  Where are my manners!?


I'm not a huge fan of introductions. Anytime someone starts with "I was born in..."  my eyes glaze over as I try not to yawn in their face.  I'll do my best to find a more interesting way to let you know I am a 21-year old college senior that was born and raised in New England. There, how was that? ;)

CATCH-21

I'm new to the whole blogging thing so be patient with me.  Why did I start Catch-21?  As I enter one of the most overwhelming and decisive stages of my life, I figure the most logical way to handle the stress is to write all about it.  Backwards thinking?  Maybe.  Does that stop me?  Nah.

I don't have a "theme" per se.  I'm horribly indecisive -- or as I would say in a job interview: diplomatic.  However you phrase it, the point is: I can't decide on a distinct writing style or persona.  I am constantly wavering between the dichotomy of sarcastic versus sweet, serious versus funny, and intellectual versus conversational.  I am hoping that this blog will help me eventually develop my own, unique voice.

You can look forward to posts on everything from organizing (my favorite!) and DIY to reviews and recipes ... and lots of fun stuff in-between!

In a word (hyphenated as it may be), this is a self-discovery blog.  Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with monotonous details of my day-to-day life or overload you with overly-emotional sob stories.  Instead, I'll post my trials and errors and as I maneuver my way through this crazy little thing called life!

Buckle up, and keep arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times... it's going to be a bumpy ride!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ani, Its Karen, your mom showed me your website. What an excellent start. Great picture !!!! Good luck and I will keep in touch, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover