Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bathroom {BEFORE}

Whenever I come home for break, I always complain about how dreary the upstairs bathroom is.  Between the outdated medicine cabinet, poor lighting and wood moulding, it is the only room in the house that constantly gives me the heeby-jee-vies.  Whenever I go in there I am convinced that something out of a horror movie will jump out at any moment and attack me from behind the water-stained shower curtain -- not exactly the feeling you want while taking care of business, if you know what I mean.

When my mom gave me the green light to make some changes this winter break, I ran with it.  Unfortunately, limited resources (mainly money and time) means that I have to keep all the old fixtures and appliances for now.  Here are a couple BEFORE pictures.  By "before" I mean after we took out the medicine cabinet, lights, and shower curtain... but you get the general idea.  Just moving everything out makes it look brighter!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the AFTER photos!





6 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you're having a great day! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog today!

    xoxo, Rebecca (lifewithrme.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh don't keep me in suspense...I can't wait for the After xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the "After!"

    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so much handier (and more motivated) than me. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the after photos. I had my bathroom redone a few years ago and now everyone calls it the princess bathroom and I love it.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover